Gluten & Allergen Free:
Gluten-free, dairy-free, vegan, and vegetarian options are available. While we are proud to offer menu items with gluten-free ingredients, our certified kitchen is not a gluten-free environment, nor is it an allergen-free environment. Due to the handcrafting of our menu items and variations in vendor-supplied ingredients, we cannot assure you that any menu item will be completely free of gluten or other allergens.
- We require a minimum of 72 hours notice for food orders. To guarantee your order, please provide as much notice as possible.
- Where noted, minimum quantities apply.
- Menu items may be subject to availability.
- Delivery and retrieval costs will be added based on location, time and size of order.
- If hot food is part of an order, chafing dishes will be sent to keep the meal hot and fresh while serving. Cost is dependent on the size of the group.
- On-site service is available for larger groups.
- Please inquire about food samplings and menu customizations.
- A 50% deposit is required at the time of booking to secure the order.
- Prices are subject to change, and do not include GST.
- A standard 18% gratuity will be applied to the food costs of any catered event that includes our staff.
- Payment by Visa, MasterCard, PayPay, or e-transfer is accepted.
- Payment must be received 24 hours prior to the event.
- No catering charge will be applied if cancellation is made 7 days prior to the event.
- If catering items or services are cancelled between 4 and 6 days prior to the event, 50% of the deposit will be retained.
- No refund will be made if cancellation is made fewer than 4 days prior to the event.
- If cancellation is due to inclement weather, some charges may apply.